Friday, February 18, 2011

Wk3-Free Choice: Art of Possibility FOR REAL

You may have noticed that I have been featuring some really cool photos in my blogs this week. One of my co-workers turned me on to this artwork just last week and I thought it was worth sharing. If you do not already know about him, I would like to introduce you to Terry Border, the author of “Bent Objects: The Secret Life of Everyday Things.” I ordered this book today because I think it really is a great representation of what we have been reading about in The Art of Possibility. This is truly thinking outside that box of 9 dots. Go to his blog to keep up with his latest and greatest (see link below). In the meantime, here are two more of my favorites:



These photos are being used for reporting and educational
purposes only under Fair Use. 

Visit Terry Borders blogspot: http://www.bentobjects.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Jackie, I love that art work. How fun. I agree that he's outside the box of nine dots. I don't know that I have that amount of free thinking to come up with art like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm totally grabbing this link... thanks.

    ReplyDelete