Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wk4 Publishing/Leadership Project











I have found that the eLearning Guild OnLine Forum is the best fit for my action research project. Therefore, I plan to submit a proposal to present at the October 6-7, 2011 event entitled Web 2.0 and Web 3.0: Best Practices (see http://www.elearningguild.com/online-forums/content/1854/2011-olf---oct-6--7).  The organization is looking for real-life examples of how Web 2.0 and 3.0 technologies and applications are being used to deliver e-Learning and how learning professionals might take advantage of these tools.

Thinking Out Loud
Here are the links to my “Think out Loud” blog spot the appropriate organizations were evaluated to determine the best fit for my action research project:

Publishing: Think Out Loud - #1

Publishing: Think Out Loud - #2

Publishing/Leadership Presentation
Delivering a presentation to other learning professionals in a conference or forum setting is the most appropriate platform to share my action research project.  Here is the link to my presentation:


No comments:

Post a Comment